18 February, 2010@2:05 am
Asher Roth spilled details on his next album and forthcoming mixtape in a recent interview with Vibe.com.
First up will be the mixtape, entitled Seared Foie Gras with Quince and Cranberry, which will hit in March to coincide with the release of his new website. The title of the tape refers to an hors d’oeuvre that is force-fed to geese so that they can eat their liver. Asher chose this title because this is an appetizer to the actual album. He is currently recording with the likes of Pharrell, Q-Tip, RZA, and DJ Premier, but it’s still unclear if these tracks will be on the mixtape or the album. Ash hopes the still untitled album will drop on his birthday, August 11th. For more, check out Vibe.com.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)