10 April, 2010@4:24 pm
John Legend has a level of class about him that his buddy Kanye could only wish to attain. In a joint effort with American Express’s “Pairings” series of events, Legend joins up at Craftsteak in New York City with renowned chef Tom Colicchio and winemaker Susan Lueker of Simi Winery for a “special evening”.
Captured in a series of five videos, the mini documentary examines how creating music is like creating the perfect dinner, and making sure that in terms of the wine, they “let the fruit really express itself.” The series ends in a live performance of John Legend’s “Everybody Knows”, while rich folks eat dinner. Check out the series here.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)