17 May, 2010@12:57 am
Duck Down Music is celebrating its 15 Year Anniversary. Founded in 1995 by Dru Ha & Buckshot, Duck Down Music has sold over 3 million records in its rich history.
The label, currently home to acts such as KRS-ONE & BUCKSHOT, 9th Wonder, B-Real of Cypress Hill, Sean Price, Kidz In The Hall, Skyzoo, Smif N Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, Boot Camp Clik, Marco Polo, Torae, Ruste Juxx, DJ Revolution, Team Facelift, Blue Scholars and more, is continuing to thrive in the Independent Hip-Hop scene. To highlight the 15 year milestone, Duck Down is engaging YOU THE FAN, to help in deciding the final product for the commemorative album – 15 Years of Duck Down Music.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)