Illus is not only one of the hardest working emcees in underground HIPHOP, but also an actual professional illustrator. He’s responsible for the creation of the official Public Enemy comic book series with Chuck D, as well as recent album covers for J-Live, Freddie Foxxx, work for DC comics, and more.
This summer he took some time to do some live art with fellow world-famous painter and designer- Matt Lolli from GhostShipClothing. This freestyle painting session took place at the legendary Eli Cannon’s in CT and features an old-school Illus track produced by Pete Fatcap. Get it HERE
Support independent HIP-HOP!
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)