31 October, 2011@2:29 pm
Kendrick Lamar sat down with Curry of DealWithNoDeal to talk about who he is, his parents’ feelings on his success, the difference between his debut album and Section.80, wanting to work with Erykah Badu, the transition from underground to the mainstream, the status on his joint project with J. Cole, what Black Hippy/TDE are up to and more. Also enjoy concert footage from his show at Gramercy Theater during CMJ week.
Shot by Potential of Scene Media & Nesha.
In addition to everything he told us above, Kendrick also said he’s waiting for the day he can work with Eminem and he may drop another project before the year. Also be on the look out for videos for No Make Up, Spiteful Chant and more off Section.80.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)