3 November, 2011@11:41 am
Exclusive in-depth interview with Tech N9ne. In part 2 Tech talks to Nick Huff Barili about his controversial new song “The Noose” featuring Mayday, which will be off his new Colabos album. Tech says that in NO WAY does his condone or justify suicide but that after visiting Camp Pendleton and seeing and hearing a lot of the soldiers stories he had to talk about it. Tech mentions that suicide is the number one cause of death for soldiers stationed in the Middle East. We had no idea! Tech not only breaks down the lyrics to “The Noose” but he also shares his feelings on 9/11. Nick continues the conversation by asking Tech N9ne about his own struggles with depression and his references to suicide through out his career. Tech says that if it wasn’t for his children he thinks there is a good chance that he wouldn’t be here with us today. Depression is a real subject that often gets neglected by mainstream media and our society as a whole, which forces people to try to cope with it on their own. We appreciate Tech for taking the time to really open up about something so personal! We hope that it can help open the dialog.
We are just getting started, Nick talked to Tech N9ne for an hour. Part three will be up next week. You also don’t want to miss the freestyle Tech spit for us!!
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)