8 May, 2012@2:18 pm
The Come Up Show presents part 3 of our interview with Phife Dawg, Phife tells us how he feels about all the attention and acclaim the documentary got. Something not too many people know is that Nas was one of the first to suggest that Tribe should do a documentary back in 2008. Michael Rapport and Nas came together to work on the documentary but due to personal issues in Nas’ life he couldn’t continue with the documentary.
Phife Dawg also tells about Q-Tip personality, why he feels Q-Tip is a reluctant superstar, Phife says “in the studio and the stage is when his ego comes out but offstage meeting and greeting he isn’t comfortable with people, he still hasn’t got used to it, I’m not sure why but it is what it is”. Check this out and more in part.3 of our itnerview with Phife Dawg, make sure to subscribe to The Come Up Show TV for part. 4 as Phife reminisces his working experience with J Dilla.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)