Mello Music Group recently announced the signing of Quelle Chris and already the hyper-creative MC is starting to let off shots. After Q-mixes, a set of heady, raw remixes, Quelle delivers Milky, a loose joint that is premiering today with an accompanying video.
Like a joyful walk through a sunny LA suburb, Quelle plays it cool with a laid-back visual for the equally relaxed track. Quelle isn’t trying to berate you with rhymes this go round, he is more interested in creating a mood. For the self-produced effort Quelle flips a ballad on its head, stretching and morphing it into an awkwardly wonderful canvas.
Clearly enjoying himself on Milky, even Quelle’s happenstance songs have an undeniable X factor. The man is hip-hop, straight up and down. Keep your ear tuned to Quelle Chris.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)