5 October, 2012@6:35 am
Staying lifted as ever, Jet Life returns with the follow-up to last year’s highly-acclaimed album, Jet World Order. The crew which includes Curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, Smoke DZA, Sir Michael Rocks & more continues to raise the bar and elevate its craft far beyond the limits of aviation with the much anticipated Jet World Order 2.
“No Sleep,” the first single off Jet World Order 2 has Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, and Curren$y spitting bars about their never-ending grind in the studio and on the Road. The song, produced by Fortunate Ones, features heavy bass, dynamic synths, rich choir vocals and a chorus that’s sure to keep listeners high-spirited.
Jet World Order 2 hits stores worldwide on November 20th via Jets International / iHipHop Distribution.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)