13 March, 2013@3:47 am
Rocksmith has released the following press release, in lieu of Kendrick being named MTV’s #1 Hottest MC In The Game.
Rocksmith Clothing is proud to announce that Kendrick Lamar has been named MTV’s #1 Hottest MC in the game. As a long time supporter and friend of our brand, Kendrick has risen to top of his craft and to ultimate heights. We have had the honor of working with K.Dot since 2011 when we released the infamous ADHD video as a Rocksmith Presents directed by downtown sweetheart Vashtie.
Kendrick is seen in his MTV announcement (link) and follow up performance (Poetic Justice) (link) wearing our “Peace, Love and Harmony” Snapback which will be released in August.
Rocksmith is a Brooklyn-based music lifestyle brand internationally recognized for its fusion of Japanese design and New York streetwear. Founded in 2004 by Erik Marino and Kenshin Ichikawa, Rocksmith is rooted in the music community, blending classic imagery and themes with modern graphics and contemporary silhouettes.
For more information visit www.RocksmithNYC.com
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)