Detroit Hip-Hop collides as Guilty Simpson joins The Regiment on the new banger “Beef” from their new album Live From The Coney Island which drops on January 7th on Soul Tools Entertainment. LFCI is produced in its entirety by platinum producer Nick Speed (Lloyd Banks, Talib Kweli, Danny Brown).
Live From The Coney Island features an array of independent Hip Hop all stars including former Aftermath signee Bishop Lamont, El Da Sensei of the legendary Newark duo Artifacts, Rhymesayers Entertainment/Soul Tools MC Toki Wright, and Detroit’s own Guilty Simpson. Available for preorder now digitally through iTunes and Amazon and physically exclusive through Soul Tools and Fifth Element (Rhymesayers official retail store).
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)