For part three of The FRANK Show, they decided to venture off onto the health route, discussing everything from juices to exercise in order to help you make that beach body your year-round body. Though, instead of asking personal trainers and health nuts, FRANK spoke to the likes of streetwear entrepreneurs like Kevin Poon and Bobby Hundreds to artists Kevin Lyons and Stash. Afterwards, we hopped on the 6 train and headed up to the Boogie Down to speak with Styles P on his juice bar.
In addition, they also had the privilege of attending ScHoolboy Q’s Oxymoron listening party and discussed hoops with Sir Funky Uncle, Ricky Powell.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)