And here is the lead single to Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2, as previewed in the video in the next post down. Yes, we’re feeling this.
The Beasties release this new promo video in anticipation for their forthcoming Hot Sauce Committee LP, mmmmmmm dropping May 4th.
The Beastie Boys revealed today that they plan to release an album titled Hot Sauce Committee Part 2 next spring. In a statement the Beasties stated: “Although we regret to inform you that Hot Sauce Committee Part 1 will continue to be delayed indefinitely, Hot Sauce Committee Part 2 will be released on time as [cont.]
In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, The Beastie Boys said they hope to release their next LP, Hot Sauce Committee in the fall. The album was originally set to be released in the fall of 2009, but was delayed due to Adam Yauch’s diagnosis with salivary gland cancer. The album includes a collaboration with [cont.]
In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, the man known on the mic as MCA – Adam Yauch – gave an update on his recent cancer diagnosis, as well as plans for the long-delayed Beastie Boys LP, Hot Sauce Committee Vol. One. Yauch underwent surgery and treatment for a salivary gland tumor last year, but [cont.]
The Beastie Boys performed their new collaboration with Nas, “Too Many Rappers” during a live performance at this year’s Bonnaroo festival. This is the first song released from the group’s forthcoming release, Hot Sauce Committee Part One, dropping September 15th.
The Beastie Boys have completed their new album, Hot Sauce Committee Part 1, and are eying a September 15th release date for the collection, on Capitol Records, as usual. Notably, “Part 1″ is a new addition to the previously announced title, which originally was just “Hot Sauce Committee”, suggesting there may be additional volumes released [cont.]
Back in college, there was this guy named Pete who had a house. He was the only one of us youngsters with a house – the kind of dude who had been the man of the house under his mom’s roof for so long, it was only natural that he’d be the first one [cont.]
Still doing it, huh? Many assumed that Beastie Boys Anthology: The Sounds Of Science, marked the end of a long and illustrious career for the Boys, especially on the intro to the album’s only original song “Alive”. Here, Mike D states, “I have never been more ready in my entire life to do this [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)