Lady Gaga’s DJ Snake produced hit with Kells gets a remix featuring Rozay.
Lady Gaga’s been dipping into her labelmates catalog, first appearing on Zedd’s “Stache”, and now unveiling the “demo version” of Kendrick Lamar’s “Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe”, with her vocals added. Check out her version below.
Kendrick Lamar returned to The Breakfast Club to speak on a variety of topics, touching upon both Detox‘s release and “PARTYNAUSEOUS”, a collaboration with Lady Gaga that was slated to appear on Good Kid M.A.A.D. City, but was ultimately removed from the tracklist. “Me personally? I think it’s done. I think it’s been done, from [cont.]
That chance meeting of Kendrick Lamar and Lady Gaga a month or so back wasn’t just a photo op. The two have teamed up for a new song called “PARTYNAUSEOUS”, Lady Gaga revealed last night via her Twitter. The song will appear on Kendrick’s good kid, m.A.A.d city.
In a recent interview with New York Magazine’s Vulture site, Sri Lankan singer M.I.A. had some fighting words for Lady Gaga, and didn’t hold back one bit. I don’t know. Again, there’s Lady Gaga — people say we’re similar, that we both mix all these things in the pot and spit them out differently, but [cont.]
Another new leak from the upcoming album Amazin’ from Trina. This track leaked unfinished a little while ago, but now we have the fully mastered version here tonight. Should be interesting to see how Trina’s core fan base feels about this one. LISTEN: Trina + Lady GaGa – “Let The Hoes Fight (CDQ)”
MTV Shows The G-Unit’s most talented member speaks on working on his next LP, and how he has been influenced by the music he’s heard while on tour overseas. “The music overseas, the party atmospheres — it’s incredible,” Banks offered. “Don’t get me wrong, I love the club scenes in New York City and the [cont.]
This is what is described as a “video event”. The Pussy Wagon lives on.
Lady Gaga recently tweeted details about the upcoming video for “Telephone” – also known as the biggest girl-song of 2010 – shot last month with Beyonce in California, and directed by John Akerlund. “Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect,” typed Gaga via Twitter. “The Haus has dubbed her [cont.]
Remember that rumor that spread like a bad S.T.D. last year? You know, the monologues about Lady Gaga actually being “Sir” Gaga? Or even stranger, that she born with both sets of tools? Well, her appearance at the Brit Awards the other night will put those rumors to rest, as she has finally produced a [cont.]
In a recent interview with the Associated Press, Akon spilled details about his next album, as well as Dr. Dre’s “dance record”. “You’ve got some straight hardcore hip-hop guys actually moving into the dance realm,” Akon told the A.P. “And that’s shocking. When you’ve got someone like Dr. Dre about to do a dance record [cont.]
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)