1 March, 2010@8:54 am
Lady Gaga recently tweeted details about the upcoming video for “Telephone” – also known as the biggest girl-song of 2010 – shot last month with Beyonce in California, and directed by John Akerlund.
“Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect,” typed Gaga via Twitter. “The Haus has dubbed her a ‘masterpiece.’ ”
The video is apparently a sequel to “Paparazzi”, which was also directed by Akerlund.
“[Beyoncé's] really a great friend of mine. We have a lot of fun working together. We’re so very different in our approaches, but somehow when we come together it’s really magical. I’m very excited for everyone to see the video,” she said in an interview.
“What I like about it is it’s a real true pop event,” she added. “And when I was younger, I was always excited when there was a big giant event happening in pop music and that’s what I wanted this to be.”
Expect to hear this song over and over again a lot, for the next year. [Source: MTV]
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)