1 May, 2014@8:39 am
The Quantum is the creative collective consisting producer/writer Bill Cosmiq and writer Salvador. Their goal is to bridge the creativity of Hip-Hop’s “golden era” to today’s diverse soundscape. In the end, they are providing their contribution to the art form and culture that has help to define modern music.
In 2013, Bill Cosmiq began working as lead producer on a number of projects for the IGC (Iron Galaxy Clik) Record label (the brainchild of Vast Aire and Vordul Mega of Cannibal Ox). During the process of working on the long-awaited sophomore Cannibal Ox album, Crimson Godz and Vast Aire albums, Bill Cosmiq started developing an alternative sound that would define “The Quantum”. Months of creative development resulted in their debut EP “Paragon,” in 2014. The EP is a sample of the sonic diversity expected on their forthcoming album.
Leave a Reply
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)