Not bad, Khaled, not bad at all. Khaled’s catchy summer hood anthem reaches over 500,000 copies sold. We’d call that a win… The press release reads as follows:
Miami hip hop star DJ KHALED goes Gold once again, as his smash single and sports anthem “All I Do Is Win” is certified Gold by the RIIA, with over 500,000 copies sold. The single is featured on DJ Khaled’s latest album, VICTORY (on We The Best Music/E1 Music), which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Independent Chart upon release. Additionally, DJ Khaled will perform at this year’s BET Awards, which airs live on Sunday, June 27th on BET.
“All I Do Is Win” features T-Pain, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and Ludacris, has reached top 5 on the Urban Radio chart and continues to explode. The video for “All I Do Is Win” is currently airing on MTV, B.E.T., MTV2, MTV Jams, MTVU, and MTV Hits.
DJ Khaled says, “I’m excited that my record is Gold. I’m more excited that it will be platinum soon! Expect more hits from me! Shout out to everyone that’s supported this great win! WE THE BEST MUSIC!”
The official remix for “All I Do Is Win” has just been released and is available exclusively for purchase on iTunes. Click here for more: http://bit.ly/aqKgZ0. The remix features Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Swizz Beatz and T-Pain.
- Raekwon Sets A Release Date For “F.I.L.A.” Album
- BUSH: A Snoop Odyssey Produced By Pharrell Williams [Preview]
- Drake – “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Surprise Album on iTunes Now
- Action Bronson “Mr. Wonderful” Cover Art and Tracklist
- Juicy J “Blue Dream & Lean 2″ Mixtape Cover Art & Release Date Revealed
- MF Grimm “MF Love Songs” Cover Art + Tracklist
- Lord Hakim – “Brass Knucklez” (feat. Vast Aire & Phizz Ed)
- IAMSU! – “Hella Good” (feat. Tyga)
- DJ Kay Slay – “I Declare War” (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Vado, Raekwon, & Rell)
- Maverick Sabre – “We Don’t Wanna Be” (feat. Joey Bada$$)
- Cannibal Ox – “Blade: Art of Ox” (feat. Artifacts & U-God; prod. Black Milk)
- Asher Roth – “Blow Your Head” (prod. Nottz)